Enjoy High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple Tours in Aswan, Explore the most famous sites in Aswan in one day tour in Aswan, to Visit the High Dam, was deemed an engineering miracle when it was built in 1960, it provides irrigation and electricity for the whole of Egypt, So Egypt has the best agricultural crops, then visit Philae Temple which has a beautiful location on an island in the River, which has been landscaped to suitable its site, Next tour to the unfinished Obelisk.
- Private day tour to the High dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- A bottle of Mineral water to each person
- All service charges and taxes
- Return back to your hotel in Aswan
What’s Not Included
- Visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours if required
Luxor Egypt Tours will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, Start your sightseeing tours to visit the High Dam, it was constructed between 1960 and 1970 to control floods, then visit Philae Temple, Next tour to the unfinished Obelisk, where you will touch the experience of the ancient Egyptian, at the end of your Philae Temple and unfinished obelisk tour transfer back to your hotel in Aswan
– Pick up from your hotel in Aswan
There are no reviews yet.